May 22, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
The Wilmington Children’s Chorus premieres their documentary film, And Still We Sing. Featuring music that speaks to the times, original artworks by choristers, and special guests Traci Currie, JaQuanne LeRoy, Jea Street, and Bebe Coker. And Still We Sing will confront the twin pandemics of COVID-19 and racism and use music as a tool to heal our community and fight for justice. Join WCC for this special event!
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION:
- For everyone’s health and safety, there are a limited number of in-person tickets available. In-person tickets are limited to 2 per family. Choristers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If in-person viewing isn’t right for you, or in-person tickets are sold out, please join us virtually and choose our live stream option!
- All in-person attendees will be required to wear a mask and keep their social distance from others. Households will be seated 6 feet apart for the duration of the premiere.
- WCC utilizes air filtration technology, proven to eliminate COVID-19 in the air and on surfaces to increase the air exchange rate in the room and provide additional protection.
- No refunds, returns, or exchanges for purchased tickets. In the event that the in-person premiere is canceled for reasons related to the COVID-19 pandemic, all in-person attendees will receive a link to view the live stream.