Our Commitment to You
During these challenging times, the Wilmington Children’s Chorus (WCC) is committed to keeping our staff, students, and volunteers healthy. We have spent the last two years implementing best practices in mitigation techniques to keep WCC rehearsals safe.
In the spring of 2022, WCC will be operating all of our programs in person while taking extra steps to ensure everyone’s safety.
- While community transmission remains low, masking will be optional at WCC rehearsals and performances.
- Singers and staff will keep appropriate social distance.
- Air filtration units by Aerus Delaware are utilized at all WCC rehearsals and performances to increase the air exchange in the room while sanitizing the air and surfaces. These devices have been clinically proven by the FDA to kill COVID-19 in the air and on surfaces.
- Singers and staff will self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 at home and remain home if they are ill.
- All WCC staff members are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination. 100% of WCC staff are currently fully vaccinated and have received their booster dose.
- WCC staff members will work in a hybrid at-home and in-office model while taking appropriate safety precautions when in office.
- Provided community transmission remains low, WCC will not require masking, proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test for admittance. We reserve the right to make adaptions to our health& safety policies at any time and may require masking or proof of vaccination/ a negative test if transmission rates rise in our community.
We know this is an uncertain and uncommon time. Through it all, we want you to know that your WCC family is here for you. Together, we’ll keep singing!