Our Commitment to You
During these challenging times, the Wilmington Children’s Chorus (WCC) is committed to keeping our staff, students, and volunteers healthy. We have spent the last eighteen months implementing best practices in mitigation techniques to keep WCC rehearsals safe.
In the fall of 2021, WCC will be operating all of our programs in person while taking extra steps to ensure everyone’s safety.
- All of our singers and staff will be required to wear masks at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- Singers and staff will keep appropriate social distance.
- Air filtration units by Aerus Delaware are utilized at all WCC rehearsals and performances to increase the air exchange in the room while sanitizing the air and surfaces. These devices have been clinically proven by the FDA to kill COVID-19 in the air and on surfaces.
- Singers and staff will self monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 at home and remain home if they are ill.
- All WCC staff members are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination. 100% of WCC staff are currently fully vaccinated.
- WCC staff members will work in a hybrid at-home and in-office model while taking appropriate safety precautions when in office.
- All attendees ages 18 and up are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours) for admittance to WCC events.
We know this is an uncertain and uncommon time. Through it all, we want you to know that your WCC family is here for you. Together, we’ll keep singing!